TIME Learning Log Directions- Breadth 5- Shadow

1. What was the shoot? Different perspectives of Light
2. A brief analysis of the technical skills you used and what went right and what needs improvement.  I used light to create this photo and I had to move the light in different directions to get the right shot. My photo idea went right in what I wanted to do and what could improve was getting someone to take a picture of rather than always myself.
3. A brief analysis of how this shoot expresses something about you and what makes it unique to you as a photographer. This shoot expresses a kind of mystery to it just like some people find me mysterious. This photo is unique to me because I usually like taking portraits of people and bringing beauty to the photo.
4.  A brief analysis of the message you hoped to communicate, how successful you were at communicating it, and how are the images different from being a snapshot. I hoped to communicate that we all have a shadow to us which brings mystery to a person. I believe I was successful in this message because of the shadow. This image is different from a snapshot because the photo was staged and needed light and perspective to be made, whereas a snapshot is just the click of a button from wherever you choose.
5. A brief analysis of what you learned by doing the shoot and what new ideas you now have from doing this work.
I learned that light is very useful to get a great picture and I now have new ideas to do more portraits of other people which portray emotion.
6. Pick one of the four TIME areas and write a goal to concentrate on for your next shoot.
For my next shoot I am going to work on getting my subject to portray different types of emotion and use lights and shadows to enhance the subject matter and make the piece even better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#JA1-Photography Journal Assignment 1. Mobiles and The Death of Conversation

A16. Assessment and Goals for Semester two