A16. Assessment and Goals for Semester two

  1. How much do your images tell a story and convey a mood or message that it apparent to most viewers? My images do convey a story to the viewer that is apparent because you can see emotion or mystery in the persons eye or appearance.
  2. What do you feel that you do well with your camera skills? I usually know how to set up my camera into angles I know will satisfy the eye and I have learned to do well with camera skills through practice of taking many pictures and following the rule of thirds while also converting the story I want to tell. 
  3. What do you feel that you do well with your editing skills? In my editing skills I feel that I do well in adjusting the brightness in specific places and knowing where to put contrast at because what is pleasing to my eye I usually know now what is pleasing to others through comments from others and class critiques. 
  4. What do you feel that you do well with your observation skills? In observation skills I do well in knowing how to adjust pictures and usually find whats missing to make the art piece better than it already is. 
  5. What do you feel that you do well with your work ethic and workflow? I feel that I do well in my ethic and workflow when I am on a roll and I am kept at attention because I am motivated to make the picture the best as possible.
  6. What do you feel that you do well with regard to your ability to tell a story with your photographic imagery? I feel that my ability to tell a story with my photographic imagery is quite well because I am able to set up my models to portray emotions with eyes or facial expressions so that my viewers can see what is the story.
  7. What do you feel that you need to work on with your camera skills? I feel that in my camera skills I need to work on my rule of thirds and also work on making parts of my picture straight and more pleasing to the eye.
  8. What do you feel that you need to work on with your editing skills? In my editing skills I feel that I need to work on knowing where contrast and brightness works best and what filters go with my picture.
  9. What do you feel that you need to work on with regard to your observation skills? In my observation skills I need to work on finding what is missing in the picture and what will make an image stand out.
  10. What do you feel that you need to work on with regard to your work ethic and workflow? In my ethic and workflow I need to work on remaining focused for a significant amount of time and use my time wisely.
  11. What do you feel that you need to work on with regard to your ability to tell a story with your photographic imagery? In regard to telling a story I feel that I need to work on how to pose my models to tell the story I want to tell so that my viewers understand what I want them to feel. 
  12. What do you think is your greatest strength so far in this course? My greatest strength so far is finding the right places to take my pictures and and setting up people to tell my story.
  13. What do you think you most need to work on in this course? I need to work on expanding my ideas and coming up with more ideas and creativity that I am lacking in.
  14. What is your plan to improve your photographic imagery–you may NOT use the word “try.” (Try is a rationalization for failure–don’t try, DO!) To improve my photographic imagery I am going to expand on my creativity and ideas.
  15. What are you hoping to learn this semester in this class? I am hoping how to learn to use the space around me to create amazing images and learn how to come up with ideas.
  16. Other than not being gone so much to the district office, what can Prof Robson do to improve this course? All I can think of is helping me on being more creative because I don't really think I am that creative. 

Comments

  1. Creativity is just making connections instinctively. I suggest looking at many artists you admire and let your mind wander to seemingly crazy bunny trails. If you concentrate on your 3-4 principles and trust your talent, you will be just fine. This concentration is amazing! So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#JA1-Photography Journal Assignment 1. Mobiles and The Death of Conversation

Beginners Introduction to Exposure