A15. Portfolio 1

  Contrast.

 Space and Movement.

 Contrast.

 Unity and Movement.

 Contrast and Balance.

These are my top five pictures because they show my style and have a mystery to them that makes the person wonder what is happening. The first picture shows sadness in the girls eyes, the second picture shows the playfulness in a child, the third picture shows a sort of wonder to my shadow and makes the person wonder what I was thinking, the fourth picture brings mystery to the eye because of the rope beside me and makes the viewer think about what I was going to do, and the fifth picture I love because it is of my grandma and is a strong portrait showing the fierceness in her eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#JA1-Photography Journal Assignment 1. Mobiles and The Death of Conversation

Beginners Introduction to Exposure