A12. Getting Inspiration When you Feel Stuck,

  1. What do you most want to learn about photography right now? I want to learn more about how lighting effects a great piece of photography and how to work with different angles.
  2. What is your passion that is NOT photographic? My passion is learning new things.
  3. How can you tie your “other passion” and photography together? I can use my passion of learning to explore things I have not tried in photography and learn different techniques to create beautiful images.
  4. What idea interested you the most from the second article? I am really interested in shooting under water and capturing an image of a person lying beautifully in water and using a different perspective.
  5. What are your usual sources for inspiration? My usual sources at inspiration is Pinterest and others around me help me think on the spot about what to shoot.
  6. What would you assign yourself as a personal (not from me) project if time and money were no object? I would assign my self an adventure around the world taking images of different cultures and the beauty of them all and what is happening throughout the world.
  7. What can you do with that idea given the time, money, and equipment that you currently have? Create a wonderful story that though the world seems hug and different we may all be similar and struggle with the same problems though it may not be seen
  8. How much photography do you do that I have NOT assigned? If I see picture in my head I usually stop and take a shot of it if I get the chance. So I would say I once in a while do photography is it is possible
  9. How do you challenge yourself to learn and grow? I challenge myself to grow by getting out of my comfort zone and find what interest other people so that I know what to photograph and grow since I will get different experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#JA1-Photography Journal Assignment 1. Mobiles and The Death of Conversation

Concentration statement