TIME Learning Log Directions

1. What was the shoot? Nine multiple views
2. Create a brief analysis of the technical skills you used and what went right and what needs improvement. To create these pieces I had to get under a shade of light because the light was too bright and while shooting I thought of how the viewer would find interest in these pictures to make them better. Something that needs improvement in my shoot is making a clearer view to the viewer in depicting what I want them to get out of the shoot.
3. Create a brief analysis of how this shoot expresses something about you and makes it unique to you as the photographer.  Like me this shoot is very intriguing to the eye and make the viewer want to know what exactly is this piece. As a photographer this piece is unique because you rarely see a metal face and different objects mad into an actual face which surprises the viewer.
4. Create a brief analysis of the message and what you hoped to communicate, how successful you were at communicating it, and how are the images different from being a snapshot.
I hoped to communicate to the reader how intriguing even pieces of metal are and that there is beauty in everything.
5. Create a brief analysis of what you learned by doing the shoot and what new ideas you now have from doing this work.
I learned that if you want a to get a good shot you need to move around to different angles and also need to take a lot of photos to get a very amazing piece. Some ideas now that I have gotten from this shoot is taking some of my pictures form above and below and taking multiple shots.
6. Pick one of the four TIME areas and write a goal to concentrate on for your next shoot.
I am going to concentrate more on angles and how light effects the area you are in when moving around. I am also going to try and take multiple photos from different areas to create an amazing piece.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#JA1-Photography Journal Assignment 1. Mobiles and The Death of Conversation

Concentration statement