1. What was the shoot? Nine multiple views 2. Create a brief analysis of the technical skills you used and what went right and what needs improvement. To create these pieces I had to get under a shade of light because the light was too bright and while shooting I thought of how the viewer would find interest in these pictures to make them better. Something that needs improvement in my shoot is making a clearer view to the viewer in depicting what I want them to get out of the shoot. 3. Create a brief analysis of how this shoot expresses something about you and makes it unique to you as the photographer. Like me this shoot is very intriguing to the eye and make the viewer want to know what exactly is this piece. As a photographer this piece is unique because you rarely see a metal face and different objects mad into an actual face which surprises the viewer. 4. Create a brief analysis of the message and what you hoped to communicate, how successful you were at communicating it, ...
I like the random textures and surfaces that create movement. I wonder if you would consider rotating it 90 degrees clockwise,
ReplyDeletethen you have one outstanding photo :)
Check it out, with your rule of thirds, its really nice.
and I apologize, this should be B4 not B5
ReplyDelete